Skip to main content

Vanity Cask April 2018

Vanity Cask subscription box unboxing and review by 5-minute superWOWstyle!
Buy your vanity cask from: https://goo.gl/AdBNgC.
Use code NF2NNS3 to get 10% off.





Vanity Cask is a beauty and lifestyle subscription box which delivers expensive brands to your doorsteps.
The price of the box is Rs. 999/- per month. If you buy a 3-month subscription, then you will get the box at Rs. 2399/-, and if you buy 6 months subscription then you can get the box at Rs. 4199/-
If you buy a 3-month subscription, then you will get Special Limited edition box free, which contains all the best products till yet. But if you buy a 6-month subscription then again you will get this Thalgo cracker pack free. In addition to that, you will get a month's box as a gift from Vanity Cask.
I have subscribed for 6 months in January, and I got July's month box as a free gift from Vanity Cask. I'm so in love with this box. So that's a great deal to go for. Just click on the click below and apply my coupon code to get NF2NNS3 to get 10% on your purchase for any monthly subscription. Just click on the link below to go to their website, sign up and order. You can order from their website even without signing up on Vanity Cask's website.
Watch my more videos:
How to remove scars from the face: https://youtu.be/GCaKp3Lu_6A
Hope you like the video. Please subscribe to my channel and hit the like button.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. All reviews are my own. I'm not getting paid from Vanity Cask through any means to unbox and review their products. I have purchased the box by ordering it from the website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vanity Cask May 2018

Vanity Cask subscription box unboxing and review by 5-minute superWOWstyle! Buy your vanity cask from: https://goo.gl/ AdBNgC . Use code NF2NNS3 to get 10% off. Vanity Cask is a beauty and lifestyle subscription box which delivers expensive brands to your doorsteps. The price of the box is Rs. 999/- per month. If you buy a 3-month subscription, then you will get the box at Rs. 2399/-, and if you buy 6 months subscription then you can get the box at Rs. 4199/- If you buy a 3-month subscription, then you will get Special Limited edition box free, which contains all the best products till yet . But if you buy a 6-month subscription then again you will get this Thalgo cracker pack free. In addition to that, you will get a month's box as a gift from Vanity Cask. I have subscribed for 6 months in January , and I got July's month box as a free gift from Vanity Cask. I'm so in love with this box. So that's a great deal to go for. Just click on the click below an...